GENERAL PRE TREATMENT AND AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERMANENT MAKE UP APPLICATION:
How to prepare myself for the treatment:
- Do not drink coffee and alcohol in the treatment day.
- Do not take medications contains salicylic acid (example: ASPIRIN, DISPIRIN) 5 days before treatment.
- Do not take blood thinners 5 days before treatment.
- If you are taking medications from the list above please let us know.
Follow the instruction below for 7 days after the application.
Failure to follow the above advice will result in less than desired results.
- Do not touch the healing pigmented area with your fingers, they may have bacteria on them and create an infection.
- No make-up, tinting of lashes or brows, sun exposure, soap, sauna, steam, exercise, jacuzzi, swimming, in chlorine pools or in the ocean.
- No bathing. Continue this regime until the procedure is completely healed.
- Do not rub or traumatise the procedure area while it is healing, pigment may be removed along with crusting tissue.
- Use a “sun blocker” after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment colour.
- If you are blood donor, you may not give blood for 1 year following your PMU application (as per RED CROSS)
- Touch up visits should be scheduled between 30-45 days post procedure. All PMU procedures are two steps process.
- Results are not determinet until touches up applications are completed.
- If you experience any itching, sweeling, blistering, or any other complications post procedure, stop using product and call your technician immediately. You may be allergic to the after care product you are using. If you had eyeliner procedure do not rub, scratch or irritate your eyes.
- If you have any Questions or concerns please notify your technician immediately.
- If you experience anything out of the ordinary phone your physician.
- Clients need to follow All aftercare instructions for good results of their procedure(s)
- Aloe Vera can pull the colour out of some clients so we suggest that they do not use this product while they are healing.
- Remember all procedures must HEAL, PEAL and FADE! This process may take up to 10 days.
- Clients colour will look must darker first 10 days as the procedure has blood and lymph in it. After the area peels, the colour will be softer.
- Do not use ANY products that contain AHA’s, Retinol A or similar lightening and peeling products on the procedure area. Example: Lactic Acids, Glicolic. (Check your product labeling and read the ingredients on the back of the bottle of product you are using). It will fade your pigment colour.