11 Nov ABOUT REVITALASH ADVANCED EYELINER CONDITIONER 3.5 & 2.0ml
WHAT IS Revitalash ADVANCED:
RevitaLash ADVANCED is a unique cosmetic conditioner that supports the lash growth without a prescription or side effects.
WHAT Revitalash ADVANCED DOES:
Beautifies eyelashes that are brittle, short, fragile, thin or sparse.
The proprietary blend of functional cosmetic ingredients in RevitaLash ADVANCED are intended to help the apperance, attractiveness and beauty of Your natural eyelashes.
Utilizing the power of peptides and botanicals for strengthening, conditioning and nourishing, RevitaLash ADVANCED helps beautify eyelashes so they look thicker and fuller.
HOW TO USE Revitalash ADVANCED:
On a clean, dry and make-up free eyelid, apply a thin line of RevitaLash ADVANCED to the base of the lashes above the skin once per day.
Only a small quantity of RevitaLash ADVANCED is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of your natural eyelashes.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED works and works fast. In clinical studies: 90% reported better looking eyelashes (Evalulab February 2011). 58% reported changes in eyelashes appearance within 3 weeks (Evalulab January 2011)
RevitaLash ADVANCED does not require a prescription.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED is formulated with a thickener so it stays where applied – no seeping onto the surface of the eye.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED contains a unique anti-microbial system that helps prevent the build up of bacteria inside the tube.
- Once you have achieved longer, thicker, fuller looking eyelashes, one may continue with a maintenance regimen of using RevitaLash ADVANCED 2 to 3 times per week in order to maintain the exquisite look of long and beautiful eyelashes.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED is an ophthalmologist and dermatologist reviewed eyelash conditioner.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED is great to use along with other beauty products and is easy to incorporate into your daily beauty regimen.
- The custom-designed brush allows for a simple and efficient application.
- Consumers like the ease of application, needing only a single application wand.
FAQ – Revitalash ADVANCED
Q. How soon will I see results?
A. RevitaLash ADVANCED works and works fast. In clinical studies: 90% reported better looking eyelashes (Evalulab February 2011). 58% reported changes in eyelashes appearance within 3 weeks (Evalulab January 2010).
Q. Is RevitaLash ADVANCED safe for my eyes??
A. Yes, RevitaLash ADVANCED has been extensively tested for both safety and efficacy by dermtologists and ophthalmologists alike. It’s also safe for contact-lens wearers!
Q. If I use RevitaLash ADVANCED 2 times a day will it work faster??
A. For best results apply RevitaLash ADVANCED to the base of the lashes once per day. It is not necessary to use more than once a day.
Q. Can I use RevitaLash ADVANCED during the day?
A. The package insert says to use at night, however, you can use it during the day. RevitaLash ADVANCED is water based, and it dries down very fast. Make sure that it is dry before make-up application.
Q. Do I need a prescription for RevitaLash ADVANCED?
A. NO prescription needed. RevitaLash ADVANCED is a cosmetic product.
Q. Can I use RevitaLash ADVANCED if I have permanent make-up?
A. Yes, RevitaLash ADVANCED is effective over permanent make-up.
Q. Can I use Revitalash ADVANCEd if I have eyelash extensions?
A. Yes, RevitaLash ADVANCED will help give your natural eyelashes a stronger base for your extensions.
Q. Has RevitaLash ADVANCED been tested on animals?
A. No, RevitaLash ADVANCED has not been tested on animals.